Cancelation and Return Policy
If circumstances or policies in your organization change and you can no longer attend FCTNC, you may cancel your registration by providing written notice to FCTNC Conference Organizer at the contact information stated above. The FCTNC refund policy is as follows:
- Cancellation before June 15, 2018: Full refund of registration fee less a $25 administration and processing fee
- Cancellation between June 16, 2018 through September 20, 2018: 50% refund of registration fee
- Cancellation after September 20, 2018: no refunds
- Expo pass ticket purchases are non-refundable. Substitutions are not allowed.
- In the event that you cancel your registration Agreement, you will be notified in writing by FCTNC Conference Organizer within (5) business days. FCTNC Conference Organizer shall refund to you the remaining fees due, if any, within thirty (30) days of receipt of the cancellation notice.
Please remember that canceling your registration does not automatically cancel your hotel and travel arrangements. Individuals are responsible for canceling their own hotel and travel reservations.
Refund requests. All Refund requests may be made in writing to email@example.com or FCT Foundation P.O Box 225 Great Falls, VA 22066. All refund request must include date of notification, name, address and contact information for registrant. In no event will any refund request be honored if made to the event registration subcontractor, Expopass (“Company”).
If the FCTNC is cancelled in its entirety as a direct result of negligence on behalf of FCTNC Conference Organizer and DOES not meet the FORCE MAJEURE section of the Terms of Agreements for the FCTNC, full prepaid FCTNC registration fee’s will be paid to the registrant.
All refund policies are understood to be in accordance with state (NC) and local laws, rules and regulations.
Administration of Refund Policy. Organizer agrees to administer its refund policy in accordance with the terms of its refund policy as uploaded to its Registration Form as set forth on the Organizer’s website and the Attendance Refund Policy Requirements.
No Insurance/No Guarantee. These Attendee Refund Policy Requirements are not intended to be and do not constitute an offer to insure the performance of or to guarantee the performance of any Organizer and are not a guarantee that refunds will be issued in any given situation.